1. Is AJPHR peer reviewed Journal?
Answer: Yes, AJPHR is a peer review international journal. AJPHR is having resourceful Editorial and review panel with vast experience & expertise in various multidisciplinary areas under the domain of pharmaceutical science.
2. How much time does AJPHR take for review process and publication?
Answer: Rapid publication is hallmark feature of AJPHR. We publish article within a week provided that there is no delay from corresponding author in case of any correction.
3. Is the journal Indexed?
Answer: Yes, the journal is indexed in leading science search engines, libraries, universities etc.
4. What sort of articles are published in AJPHR?
Answer: We accept research article, review article and short communication. The journal welcome articles on all aspects of the pharmaceutical sciences with strong emphasis on originality.
5. Does author need to provide their photograph?
Answer: No, Photo submission is not compulsory or mandatory.
6. Can I post an article online?
Answer: Yes, You can post your article online.
You can also mail your article to the editor of AJPHR firstname.lastname@example.org
7. How much would it cost to publish in the journal ?
There is no charge for the processing of papers but author(s) of each accepted paper is required to pay a publication charge as mentioned below
Published papers appear electronically and are freely available from our website.
8. Can I be reviewer in AJPHR?
Answer: Yes, AJPHR welcomes scientists from academia, industry, government to be part of review panel. The scientists are requested to send their updated resume to the editor for approval.
9. What is research article access statistic and its use?
Answer: AJPHR enables you to know popularity of your article by displaying how many times your article was viewed, downloaded, printed & e-mailed.
10. How many authors are allowed in a article?
Answer: Not more than four authors should be included in one article.